(Please see earlier posts if you are looking for information about how to participate in my research study.)

It has been a busy couple of weeks, and I am grateful to be making progress (slowly but surely). Every couple added to my list represents a step forward. I have had the time to read through hundreds of blogs. I have emailed with many engaging women who have been so generous with their time. Within a few weeks, I should be able to take a look at the data.

I continue to be amazed, impressed, and awed by the IF community. I hope that this dissertation will do justice to the experiences of the women and men who have taken part in the study, and even more importantly, I hope that the recommendations I make will have an impact on the way the mental health community approaches the issue of infertility.

So again, my thanks to all of you.

0 comments: