So I went at 7:30 am to have my blood drawn. Resigned myself to waiting 'till 4:30 for the results (which is when they called on Monday). Hadn't heard from them at 4:30 so I called. Office is closed. F*CK!

Guess I'll be waiting 'till tomorrow.

On a brighter note, had a really positive phone call with the OB who reviewed my U/S from yesterday. She took alot of time with me, and didn't seem the least bit concerned about the discrepancy between my beta and my u/s. (Not that I trust dr's who don't seem concerned... I usually assume that I know better about my penchant for falling in the .001%'ile).

So, I am in limbo-land for a while yet. Fortunately, we leave for CA on Friday, so I have a bunch of packing, etc to do.

Still feeling OK about the possibility of this going either way. It's just the uncertainty that I hate.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The uncertainty is excruciating sometimes. I hope you get some sleep tonight. Hang in there!

SAHW said...

I'm glad you are feeling at ease no matter how this works out...but I'm really hoping it works out!! Looking forward to your update today.

Queenie. . . said...

Wow. A lot has happened since your vacation. I hope you are at peace with where things are at today.

Anonymous said...

Checking back to see how things turned out. Do post when you hear something -- I hope it is good news.